2012年4月26日木曜日

Calgary Home Stay Part 3 (The Final Chapter???)


This is it.  This is the final post about the Calgary Home Stay.  At least I think it is…I hope. 

I thought everything was over for the Calgary Home Stay, but I was wrong.  The students and teachers came to the school on another Saturday and split into five groups.  Each group wrote a report about the different things they experienced in Calgary (Sports, Food, Banff, etc.).  I also had to write an official report.















Finally, the students had to present their reports to the mayor and the superintendent of the town.  Afterwards, there was a question and answer period.





















 And finally, the students were finished with their home stay project…at least until November.  In November, the students will setup a booth at the local “Tarui Pia Festival.”  They will need to create posters, setup the booth, and run the booth the entire weekend.  But if you want to know about that, just read about my “Taruipia Festival” post.  I believe it was posted in November or December.

I really can’t believe all of the work the students have done (and will do in October.)  I feel really lucky and privileged be apart of it and to work with these hard-working students.  And now that’s it’s all over and I have my Saturdays free again, I feel a bit sad that’s it’s all over.  Don’t get me wrong, it’s nice to have my weekends free again, but I had a great time with these students I will cherish this experience for a long time.






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿