2011年11月21日月曜日

Birthday Blog


I just realized that I didn’t write about my Birthday.  My Birthday was on October 22nd, and I turned the big “30” in Japan.  (Maybe I subconsciously “forgot” to write about my Birthday on purpose…haha!)  I was lucky enough to celebrate my birthday a few times with different friends.  I won’t write too much for this post…I’ll let the pictures speak for themselves.

First, I had a Birthday dinner at Sushiro Restaurant.  This is a floating sushi bar in Ogaki.

These are some pictures of my friends.  One friend made me a homemade card!





We didn’t know what dessert to order…so we ordered them all!! 



Here is a picture of all of the empty plates that were left after we were finished our meal.  We had a lot to eat that night, but it only cost around fifty Canadian dollars!  (There were six ladies and one girl that were fed that night.  Keep in mind all of the desserts we had!!!)



That day I received a present from my in-laws in Canada.  It was a fruit basket and some flowers.  Lovely!  Thank you!!



The following weekend I went to Shizuoka to have dinner with some friends.





This is a picture of the cake.



These are some pictures of the gifts I received that night.





The next day I had a Birthday lunch.  Here is a picture of Mount Fuji.





Here are many pictures from the garden.










These kiwis were red inside when I cut into them.  It gave me quite a fright because I’ve never seen “red kiwis” before!



On the final day, I met up with a friend and her husband.  We had lunch and went shopping at the new Shizuoka mall.  Interestingly enough, I didn’t buy anything.  (I already bought myself a new jacket in Nagoya the week before.  Happy B-day to me from me!)




Thanks to everyone for the kind words, the birthday wishes, the birthday meals, and the gifts, too!  I am blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life, and that is truly the best gift of all!

Happy Birthday to Me!!



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿